Blended Certification PARTNER Registration – Baton Rouge, LA October 27-29, 2021
This special partner price is for the second or more, up to five people from the same organization attending Certification.
This registration includes the same $1200 worth of materials – but just at a reduced partner pricing.
Our highly engaging and interactive Professional Mastery & Assessments Certification, program prepares you to successfully administer and interpret CRG’s holistic assessments to develop individuals, teams, and leaders.
Note: If you have more than five individuals who you would like to attend certification please contact CRG directly to learn about possible further volume discounts.
Please Note The PMAC Schedule:
The seminar days for Virtual Sessions are from 8:30 AM CST to 6:00 PM CST
Live Sessions are from 8:30 am to 10:00 pm CST for days one and two and they all Close together on the Third day at 6:00 pm CST
Master Yourself! Transform Others!
Make a Positive Impact on Individuals, Teams & Leaders!
Thank you for considering certification. If you have any further questions, we are here to respond, otherwise we look forward to you joining us for this transformational event. Our ability to serve others is equal to or less than our own development. Not only will you learn about our breakthrough developmentally focused assessments – you will grow yourself.
PMAC has been recognized and awarded one of the top ten train-the-trainer workshops globally by HR.com
Please Note The PMAC Schedule: The seminar days start at 8:30 AM and end at 4:30 PM.
CRG's Professional Mastery & Assessment Certification focuses on your personal and professional development. Why? To have credibility using our transformational resources with others, you need to experience the power of our processes firsthand.
You will . . .
- Realize the key factors of why 80% of individuals dislike their job or work—from feelings of mild irritation to loathing—and what to do about it.
- Learn a simple yet powerful strategy to immediately accelerate others’ success.
- Become aware of how to instantly increase your credibility and effectiveness with others and how to teach others to do the same.
- Discover why over 85% of professionals prefer and switch from the competition’s resources and why CRG’s tools can not be compared to others in the marketplace.
- Understand the importance of a holistic and congruent development model and how CRG’s family of resources (100 +) fulfills this critical principle.
- Identify how to incorporate CRG resources into providing solutions for your specific client group and needs.
- Appreciate that you have instantly increased your value and capabilities for serving your constituents by attending this event.
We look forward to helping you become part of CRG's family of global professionals dedicated to making a difference—enriching people's lives.
In Person, Virtual