Master Yourself! Transform Others!
Make a Positive Impact on Individuals, Teams & Leaders!
Thank you for considering certification. If you have any further questions, we are here to respond, otherwise we look forward to you joining us for this transformational event.
Our ability to serve others is equal to or less than our own development. Not only will you learn about our breakthrough developmentally focused assessments – you will grow yourself.
PMAC has been recognized and awarded one of the top ten train-the-trainer workshops globally by HR.com
Please Note The PMAC Schedule: The seminar days start at 8:30 AM Pacific Daylight and end at 4:30 PM Pacific Daylight
CRG’s Professional Mastery & Assessment Certification focuses on your personal and professional development. Why? To have credibility using our transformational resources with others, you need to experience the power of our processes firsthand.
You will . . .
- Realize the key factors of why 80% of individuals dislike their job or work—from feelings of mild irritation to loathing—and what to do about it.
- Learn a simple yet powerful strategy to immediately accelerate others’ success.
- Become aware of how to instantly increase your credibility and effectiveness with others and how to teach others to do the same.
- Discover why over 85% of professionals prefer and switch from the competition’s resources and why CRG’s tools can not be compared to others in the marketplace.
- Understand the importance of a holistic and congruent development model and how CRG’s family of resources (100 +) fulfills this critical principle.
- Identify how to incorporate CRG resources into providing solutions for your specific client group and needs.
- Appreciate that you have instantly increased your value and capabilities for serving your constituents by attending this event.
We look forward to helping you become part of CRG’s family of global professionals dedicated to making a difference—enriching people’s lives.
To qualify for the special Alumni rate you must have attended a previous Certification Workshop.