Instructional Style Indicator
The Instructional Style Indicator is a compelling communication and learning tool that can instantly improve the instructional performance and results of any educator, teacher, speaker, trainer, facilitator, coach, or instructor.
Download/view Sample ISI Report
Instructional Style Indicator (ISI)
The ISI can assist you to increase your overall instructional effectiveness and equip you with strategies for being pro-active and intentional with all your learners. This tool is useful for everyone involved in the transfer of knowledge or skills, including those who prepare instruction or who do on-the-job training.
Instructing others to learn is certainly a high calling. It requires using the best possible strategies to achieve the outcome and results that all parties seek. Today, human knowledge is doubling about every 24 months. That means the need for instruction and continuous learning has never been greater.
The ISI can assist you to do the following:
- Increase the success of your participants and students!
- Better understand the style tendencies of your students.
- Shift your instructional style to meet the student’s learning style needs.
- Improve your instructional effectiveness immediately.
- Increase your credibility with your learners.
- Learn how to immediately implement instructional flexibility.
- Develop a plan to increase your effectiveness in your interactions with your students.
- Certification is not required to access or use CRG assessments but available – Find Out More
- Volume Pricing Available – Find Out More
- Special Pricing for Education Available – Find Out More or call 604-852-0566
- Increase Your Instructional Impact and Results
- Build Mentor/Mentee Relationships
- Hire and Evaluate Instructors
- Confirm Instructional Style
- Determine Instructional Limitations
- Understand How to Teach Different Learning Styles
Who can benefit:
- Speakers and Trainers
- Human Resources Managers
Available in the following language:
Note: If you don’t see the language you need please connect with CRG as we are always looking for new language partners.
CRG Models Master Handouts
It takes time and money to create handouts for a presentation. Why not use the models CRG has already created? This is a downloadable file of PDFs of all the handouts needed to present the any of CRG’s style assessments.
Once you have purchased these, you can print the full-color handouts anytime you need them, as many copies as you like.
Includes the following.
- Readiness and Willingness to Change
- What is Personal Style?
- Personal Style Model
- Business Development Model
- And Much More!
Set yourself up for success.
Use CRG’s professional handouts at your next presentation!
Why Aren’t You More Like Me? -Book
Without this book, you have only scraped the surface of understanding personal style. Would you like to know more about style and how you can use it to improve your life, relations and interactions with others? The Third Edition of this book is authored by Ken Keis, Learn more about interacting with others and how style affects every area of your life. Retail $30.00.
Here’s What You Will Get and Learn:
Take your personal style knowledge and understanding to the next level with the book.
- You will receive your own personalized report on your specific style pattern(s) and how to personally increase your effectiveness with self and others—View a Sample Report
- Learn about the one factor that without it you will forever be hindered in your ability to build lasting relationships.
- That developing your weaknesses is a myth and highly over rated. You will learn to play and design a life that plays to your strengths and natural predisposition.
- Learn how to lead and inspire others who are different than you.
- Learn how to match your personal style to the nature of the work and roles so that you will have a fulfilling work life.
- Learn to avoid this one condition that without it you will not be able to sustain your engagement or personal energy.
- Learn what our parents told us was wrong with us is actually right with us.
- Learn about a holistic development model and strategies to advance and improve all the areas of your life.
- Learn that what we were all taught about introversion and extroversion is flawed and embrace a more powerful explanation of why we prefer what we prefer.
- Be able to intentionally make decisions in all areas of your life with confidence—every time.
Take your personal style knowledge and understanding to the next level with the book!
ISI Trainer’s Guidlines
Help your clients meet the needs of ALL their learners.
This assessment and Trainer’s Guide was developed to help trainers, teachers, facilitators, and parents identify the way they prefer to teach, their strengths, and areas for change.
Flexibility in teaching styles is beneficial to ensure all participants get the most from the session.
The Trainer’s Guidelines will guide you through
- Discussions on Thinking and Learning Style Patterns;
- Explaining the Definition of Learning Style; and
- Instructing how to Debrief the Assessment Report.
Engage your participants with examples and exercises specific to this assessment.
“The Learning Style Indicator (LSI) and Instructional Style Indicator (ISI) are excellent resources for instructors and students looking for quick and complete learning style tools that will improve their educational skill levels. I was especially impressed with the information and suggestions provided in the In-Depth Interpretations reports for these two assessments. As an independent school administrator, teacher, presenter for I.S.M. Summer Institute, and presenter for many conferences around the country, I have used on a regular basis the ideas and tools that have come from CRG’s extensive research. These presentations have received rave reviews; I credit CRG’s tools as the primary reason”
Joe Schmidt, Headmaster
Seabury Hall, Maui, Ht