Sales Style Indicator -360°
The PSI 360º is a simple yet power process to capture how individuals experience Others. There are no right or wrong answers and what this method has does is capture the perceptions and opinions of those around
This assessment does not create the results, but rather confirms what is already true for each individual -providing a framework and system to understand self and others.
Download/view Sample SSI– 360º Report
Sales Style Indicator 360º (SSI-360º)
The SSI 360º can assist you to do the following:
- Identify how others view and experience another individual.
- Helps the person of “Focus” gain self-awareness on how others see them and how their behaviors are.
- Recognize the impact and effect that your/their interpersonal style has been having on the way you relate to.
- Confirm if the awareness of self – aligns and is congruent with.
- Better understand our style tendencies with others and learn to interact with them more effectively, to promote harmony and increase our credibility.
- Increase productivity and success by sharing a common language when talking with others.
- Facilitates conversations with the 360° feedback observes, for a deeper understanding of each others’ perceptions, providing a road map for for a deeper understanding of each others’ perceptions, providing a road map for growth.
This 360° Report reveals the level of congruency between the participants perception of self and how others see them. After deploying this powerful process the next step is to have conversations on the similarities and differences between the 360° feedback and the participant.
The purpose of CRG assessments are not the results, but rather what action steps are you prepared to take or share with the participants because of this feedback.
- Increase Emotional Intelligence
- Foster Self-Awareness of Self and Others
- Improve Performance & Communications
- Decrease Conflict
- Facilitate Feedback Conversations
- Build Positive Teams & Engagement
- Equip Leaders
- Help Individuals Realize Their Full Potential
Who can benefit:
- All Employees & Team Members
- Students (15 years and older)
- Potential Employees
- Partners: Business and Personal
This product is not available in any language other than English.
Without this book, you have only scraped the surface of understanding personal style. Would you like to know more about style and how you can use it to improve your life, relations and interactions with others? The Third Edition of this book is authored by Ken Keis. Learn more about interacting with others and how style affects every area of your life. Retail $30.00.
Here’s What You Will Get and Learn:
Take your personal style knowledge and understanding to the next level with the book.
- You will receive your own personalized report on your specific style pattern(s) and how to personally increase your effectiveness with self and others—View a Sample Report
- Learn about the one factor that without it you will forever be hindered in your ability to build lasting relationships.
- That developing your weaknesses is a myth and highly over rated. You will learn to play and design a life that plays to your strengths and natural predisposition.
- Learn how to lead and inspire others who are different than you.
- Learn how to match your personal style to the nature of the work and roles so that you will have a fulfilling work life.
- Learn to avoid this one condition that without it you will not be able to sustain your engagement or personal energy.
- Learn what our parents told us was wrong with us is actually right with us.
- Learn about a holistic development model and strategies to advance and improve all the areas of your life.
- Learn that what we were all taught about introversion and extroversion is flawed and embrace a more powerful explanation of why we prefer what we prefer.
- Be able to intentionally make decisions in all areas of your life with confidence—every time.
Take your personal style knowledge and understanding to the next level with the book Why Aren’t You More Like Me?™
It takes time and money to create handouts for a presentation. Why not use the models CRG has already created? CRG Models is a downloadable file of PDFs of the handouts used to support the use of CRG’s assessments.
Once you have purchased these, you can print the full-color handouts anytime you need them, as many copies as you like.
Includes the following.
- Readiness and Willingness to Change
- What is Personal Style?
- Personal Style Model
- Business Development Model
- And Much More!
Set yourself up for success.
Use CRG’s professional handouts at your next presentation!
The Life-Changing Book!
The principles and strategies in Deliberate Leadership apply to everyone who wants to lead self and others more effectively—whether you are a CEO of a Fortune 500 company, Law Enforcement or Military Officer, Small Business Owner, University Dean, Volunteer Leader, Pastor, Shift Supervisor, Student or Parent.