Stress Indicator and Health Planner
Did you know that according to the World Health Organization that 90-95% of all illness is lifestyle related and preventable? Did you also know that over 75% of individuals in the developed world are now overweight and over 50% are highly stress at work?
The Stress Indicator and Health Planner (SIHP) helps you assess your stress and wellness level in five different categories. The assessment is constantly being updated with the latest health and wellness research for you and your team – to first benchmark your condition -and then outline simple, yet power strategies to decrease your stress and increase your wellness. With 120 questions and over 24 pages of health recommendations – this is a powerful assessment and process for any individual or group who wants to improve their wellbeing.
Download/view Sample SIHP Report
Stress Indicator and Health Planner (SIHP)
What does Stress Cost?
- Over $300 billion, or $7,500 per employee, is spent annually in the U.S. and increasing every year.
- Over 10% of GDP in the UK and Australia.
- The highest stressed workers are in China with over 87% feeling highly stressed.
The Stress Indicator and Health Planner is an instrument designed to help you assess your current levels of stress and health in 5 Categories.
- Distress Levels – Physically, Psychologically & Behaviorally
- Interpersonal Stress
- Nutritional and Lifestyle Stress
- Time Stress
- Occupational Stress
This instrument can assist you to do the following:
- Instantly provide you information so you can develop a plan to enhance your overall wellness and decrease your stress levels.
- Increase your awareness and insight regarding potential risk areas that interfere with optimal health, performance, and long-term enjoyment of life.
- Provide you a roadmap for self and others to plan for increased health and vitality.
- Allow engagement by anyone at anytime without the need of certification or the involvement of outside professionals.
- The Health Planner is designed to provide practical information and common sense to assist you in making choices that will move you in the direction of your wellness goals.
- Use the Stress Indicator and Health Planner (SIHP) on a regular and planned basis; we recommend that you consider completing this assessment at least once a year to track or benchmark any changes to your (or organizations) stress and wellness levels.
- Implemented as part of any Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Use the Stress Indicator with the other CRG assessments as a process to reduce stress – such as job fit, values clarification, leadership skills development, etc., especially for the interpersonal, time and occupational stress categories.
- As our life changes, so do our stress and wellness levels. This stress and wellness assessment is an excellent way to be proactive in your overall health strategies.
- Created your organizational or corporate wellness programs using the Stress Indicator to benchmark and track the overall health and wellness practices of their employees. Then based on the individual and team results, track trends and implement training and support programs to address important or critical stress and wellness issues.
- You will also find that many of the other CRG assessments can assist you in your strategies to reduce your stress and improve your wellness, especially as you review the interpersonal, time, and occupational sections.
- Although the Stress Indicator and Health Planner is well-grounded in accepted medical research, the Stress Indicator should not be used as a substitute for medical diagnosis and the Health Planner should not be used for the self-treatment of any suspected illness. In the case of any suspected illness, you should see your doctor. If you have a concern, you can complete this assessment and take the results to your doctor. This will help you explain in greater detail any conditions you might have.
- Identify Stress Levels in 5 Critical Areas
- Determine Targeted Action Plans
- Incorporate Healthy Behaviors
- Increase Health and Wellness Levels
- Raise Job Satisfaction
- Improve Performance & Quality of Life
Who can benefit:
- Any Individual Who Wants To Decrease Stress and Increase Their Wellness
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Corporate Wellness Programs
- Each Family Member
- Employees and Managers
- HR Departments
- Organizations Who Care About Health and Wellness
Available in the following languages:
Note: If you don’t see the language you need please connect with CRG as we are always looking for new language partners.
Appeal to the visual learners in your group with a professional PowerPoint presentation. CRG created the slides to accompany their presentations with the online report and now they are offering you their PowerPoint presentations for use in your coaching and live or virtual seminars.
You can customize the presentation for your group by using as many or as few of the slides as you like—and even adding some of your own. The PowerPoint comes as a downloadable product in both a 3×4 and 9×16 format.
Use the PowerPoint Presentation as the finishing touch to creating visually stimulating and professional training.
It takes time and money to create handouts for a presentation. Why not use the models CRG has already created? CRG Models is a downloadable file of PDFs of all the handouts needed to present the Stress Indicator and Health Planner and any of CRG’s style assessments.
Once you have purchased these, you can print the full-color handouts anytime you need them, as many copies as you like.
Includes the following.
- Readiness and Willingness to Change
- What is Personal Style?
- Personal Style Model
- Business Development Model
- And Much More!
Set yourself up for success.
Use CRG’s professional handouts at your next presentation!
Support your clients and employees in creating healthy lifestyles. Use these Trainer’s Guidelines to ensure your participants are getting the most from this tool.
Stress and Health are two topics that affect everyone, regardless of age, sex, marital status, income, education, job, profession, political affiliation, or religion.
With the Trainer’s Guidelines, you will help your clients
- Assess Their Current Level of Stress and Health;
- See how these Internal Influences Impact Every Aspect of Their Lives; and
- Understand what They Can Do to Change Them.
Increase your effectiveness with your clients by using the Trainer’s Guidelines to create your training.
Gallup research confirmed that nearly 90% of employees are indifferent or actively disengaged at work. Less than 10% of the population believes that they are living a fulfilling life On Purpose! These are disturbing statistics. That means there is a 9 out of 10 chance that you are one of these unfulfilled individuals—would you like to change that? The Quest For Purpose is a roadmap for assisting individuals to live a life full of meaning, significance, and purpose.
Some of what you will gain and learn:
- Why meaning comes before purpose
- The mindset required to succeed
- On Purpose character traits
- What you really value
- How to make the right decisions in your life—every time
- What excites and interests you
- Your Master Life Purpose
- Your core passions
- A clear vision in all areas of your life
- An action plan
- How to live your life On Purpose
Without this book, you have only scraped the surface of understanding personal style. Would you like to know more about style and how you can use it to improve your life, relations and interactions with others? The Third Edition of the book, is authored by Dr. Ken Keis. Learn more about interacting with others and how style affects every area of your life.
Here’s What You Will Get and Learn:
Take your personal style knowledge and understanding to the next level with the book.
- You will receive your own personalized report on your specific style pattern(s) and how to personally increase your effectiveness with self and others—View a Sample Report
- Learn about the one factor that without it you will forever be hindered in your ability to build lasting relationships.
- That developing your weaknesses is a myth and highly overrated. You will learn to play and design a life that plays to your strengths and natural predisposition.
- Learn how to lead and inspire others who are different than you.
- Learn how to match your personal style to the nature of the work and roles so that you will have a fulfilling work life.
- Learn to avoid this one condition that without it you will not be able to sustain your engagement or personal energy.
- Learn what our parents told us was wrong with us is actually right with us.
- Learn about a holistic development model and strategies to advance and improve all the areas of your life.
- Learn that what we were all taught about introversion and extroversion is flawed and embrace a more powerful explanation of why we prefer what we prefer.
- Be able to intentionally make decisions in all areas of your life with confidence—every time.
Take your personal style knowledge and understanding to the next level
“This may surprise you but having coached Clients in 50+ countries, no matter where my clients live, I find that the majority of Leaders have high stress levels. Stress is subtle because it creeps into one’s life and before we know it, stress becomes the new normal which can, of course, lead to illness. The SIHP is VERY thorough and should be used annually by every leader in every country in the world. Issues can then be addressed to put you back on the road to wellness again. You will learn to identify physical, psychological and behavioral symptoms of distress so that mental red flags can be raised. Your self-assessment will include interpersonal stress, nutrition, health, time stress, and occupational stress. Give yourself the gift of life – your family will be happy you did.“
Awarded 2019 Top 100 Management Consultants in the World by CEO Today Magazine
“The Stress Indicator & Health Planner [we have] implemented into our Stress Management Workshop has proved to be an enormous success. The planner has been most effective from the participants’ point of view, simply due to the way it breaks down the stress issues we encounter in our lives into five very distinct areas. The planner has shown [staff] a whole new approach to managing stress.“
Director Training & Development
London Drugs Limited
“Ken Keis did an excellent job of walking us through the Stress Indicator and Health Planner in a very interesting and insightful way. The planner was extremely helpful in pinpointing areas of stress that need specific attention. The group’s only complaint was that Ken could not stay longer.“
Spirit West Community Christian Church