Become a Partner with CRG
Are You Interested In …
- Accessing a holistic assessment and learning system to instantly increase your credibility and results with your clients?
- Becoming part of a network of exceptional colleagues who are your personal and professional development peers?
- Creating new transactional, passive and residual streams of revenue?
- Having the opportunity to do business globally and online and earn income through those activities?
- Making a difference and transforming other people’s lives?
Come Join CRG!
CRG seeks to connect with professionals and professional development organizations in any of the helping fields: consulting, training, seminar (live and virtual), speaking, HR, education, coaching, counseling, career, instructional design, e-learning, online learning. CRG seeks to connect with professionals and professional development organizations who want to deliver the highest standards, credibility, and impact to the marketplace and their clients.
Note: Any professional developer (coach, consultant, speaker, trainer) can immediately access CRG assessments and solutions to serve their clients without attending certification.
Why Consider Partnering with CRG?
- Comprehensive Offering including the Number-One rated Personality Assessment and 12 Assessments
- Access to CRG’s Proprietary Holistic Development Models and Congruent Approach
- User-Friendly Resources Designed to Create Learning Experiences
- Connect with a Like-Minded Community of Professionals and Peers
- Build Your Own Brand with CRG’s Application Protocol Interface (API) with Co-Branded
- Capabilities for Site and Reports
- Multi-Language Offerings and Capabilities
- Develop a Global Business—Right from Your Location
- Infinite and Diverse Applications
- The Right to Special High-Volume Annual Licensing Packages
To qualify to apply to become a CRG Licensed Associate, you must offer your services to others as a third party for a fee. Completion of CRG’s Professional Mastery & Assessments Certification (PMAC) is also a requirement.
This training qualifies with most association and organizations for 30 Continuing Education Credits including ICF, IIC&M, SHRM and many others.