Online Self-Worth Inventory (SWI)
Confidence is an important character trait which through specific strategies and choice can be improved. The Self-Worth Inventory is uniquely designed to confirm what CRG calls Situational Self-Worth. This means in some areas of your life you will feel confident in others not as much. This a valuable process so individuals can focus on areas which are most important to them.
All CRG online assessments are responsive design and mobile friendly!
The Self-Worth Inventory (SWI) is a simple yet powerful process to help measure your levels of self-worth in specific areas of your life.
The SWI does not create self-worth; it confirms what is already true.
We help participant’s identify and confirm their level of Self-Worth in 5 different areas and we also provide a simple yet powerful roadmap and recommendations on how to improve your self-worth levels.
We all have various levels of self-worth. In the past, discussion about a person’s self-worth was taboo or certainly not encouraged.
The SWI can assist you to do the following:
- Confirm your level of self-worth in 5 different areas
- Understand the difference between self-concept and self-esteem
- Educate one’s self about their self-worth
- Provide a roadmap and specific steps to improve your self-worth
- Stop the power of lies within our thinking
- Provide hope and encouragement
- Give direction to those who feel lost and alone
- Immediately improve an individual’s confidence
Every single person on this planet is here for and with a purpose. You are uniquely designed to provide contributions to your community and others.
Don’t let anyone-especially yourself-tell you otherwise!
Use the SWI to:
- Enrich Your Quality of Life
- Increase Your Self-Confidence
- Improve Your Overall Success
- Take Responsibility for Your Life
- Ensure You Are Living On Purpose
- Forgive Yourself and Others
Who can benefit:
- Employers Working With Staff Members
- High School Counselors Working with Students
- Families – Parents Working With Their Children
- Professional Counselors Working With Clients
- Youth – Siblings, Friends at School
- Any Individual or Team Who Desires to Improve Their Confidence