Why Aren’t You More Like Me?
Discover the Secrets to Understanding Yourself and Others
Without this book, you have only scraped the surface of understanding personal style. Would you like to know more about style and how you can use it to improve your life, relations and interactions with others?
Volume Discounts Available
The Third Edition of the Why Aren't You More Like Me? book is authored by Ken Keis, the co-author of the Personal Style Indicator and author of The Quest For Purpose. Learn more about interacting with others and how style affects every area of your life.
Here's What You Will Learn:
- Learn about the one factor that without it you rill forever be hindered in your ability to build lasting relationships.
- That developing your weaknesses is a myth and highly overrated. You will learn to design a life that plays to your strengths and natural predisposition.
- Learn how to lead and inspire others who are different than you.
- Learn how to match your personal style to the nature of the work and roles so that you will have a fulfilling work life.
- Take your personal style knowledge and understanding to the next level.
|Dimensions||23 × 15 × 1.5 cm|