Entrepreneurship and entrepreneurs are an ever-growing segment of business world-wide. The statistics for long-term success, however, are less than attractive; 85 percent of all small businesses fail within the first five years of operation.
Successful entrepreneurs are tasked to discover new problems, reveal potential niche opportunities, refactor their original business process, and innovate. This is contingent on being passionate about different fields of study and business cases outside of one’s comfort zone
Success is not an accident; the information contained in Part One of the ESSI and ESSI In-Depth Interpretations will help you confirm and understand your Entrepreneurial Style and Preferences. In Part Two of the ESSI you will rate yourself on 28 Success Factors present in research conducted on 4000 successful entrepreneurs.
The ESSI can assist you to do the following:
- Determine your entrepreneurial strengths and preferences.
- Confirm how you will respond to stress, build teams and act as a leader.
- Ensure you have the right role to fit your style.
- Help you intentionally create a sustainable business model with the awareness of yours and your teams preferred styles
- Help you select partners and team members which compliment you and address the gaps in your preferred operational style.
- Intentionally select the best entrepreneurial venture, role, and responsibilities for you.
- Recognize the potential consequences of gaps in your entrepreneurial success factors.
- Develop the mindset and character traits reflective of other successful entrepreneurs
- Enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of your operations.
- Build the right team and select the right partners.
Use the ESSI to:
- Identify your Preferred Entrepreneurial Style
- Confirm Your Entrepreneurial Success Factors Level
- Determine your Inherent Motivations and Propensities
- Build a Successful Business Venture
- Improve Performance & Communications
- Clarify Your Entrepreneur Strengths and Challenges
- Create a Strong, Committed Support System
- Understand and Select Your Business Partners
Who can benefit:
- Business Owners
- Team Leaders
- Business Partners
- Families/Succession Planners