Online Learning Style Indicator (LSI)
Discover how you and others learn best by completing the Learning Style Indicator. This assessment helps you and your clients understand your natural learning preferences, your learning style pattern(s), and your most effective learning strategies.
All CRG online assessments are responsive design and mobile friendly!
Not only should every learner complete the LSI, every instructor, educator, teacher, parent, speaker, facilitator, coach, leader, and supervisor should understand the needs and wants of each of the 21 learning style patterns.
For years, some students were wrongly accused of being poor learners when, in fact, they were being taught by instructors who didn’t teach the way those students were best able to learn. Every single learner—from elementary/middle school students, to adults retraining for a new profession—should understand his or her preferred learning style. Then, as learners they can intentionally create a learning environment that plays to their strengths and preferences.
Note: The CRG LSI results and model are proprietary, and are not the same as other models such as Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) or Emotional Intelligence (EI).
Learning is no longer just about individuals graduating from high school or post-secondary institutions, then moving on to a career. Change has never been more continuous, requiring each of us, if we want to add value to the marketplace, to keep expanding our knowledge, skills, and competencies. The average person in the 21st century will have 5 to 10 careers, including jobs that have not even been invented yet.
This means that each of us—no matter what our age or background—must commit to life-long learning.
Note: If you are an Educational Institution please contact us to learn about our educational pricing packages.
The LSI can assist you to do the following:
- Identify how you and others learn best!
- Understand your natural learning preferences.
- Discover your learning style pattern(s).
- Determine your most effective learning strategies.
- Intentionally create a learning environment that plays to your strengths and preferences.
- Increase your productivity and success by sharing your learning style with your Instructor.
- Develop a plan to increase your style-flexibility and effectiveness in learning environments.
Use the LSI to:
- Learn How You Learn
- Understand the Four Different Learning Styles
- Confirm Your Specific Learning Style Pattern(s)
- Determine the Best Learning Environments and Instructors for You