Research has confirmed that your (our) Self-Awareness is the secret ingredient (meta-skill) for success in the 21st century. People who understand who they are—and how they’re seen—make smarter choices, build positive relationships, enjoy more successful careers, feel more fulfilled and live better lives.
The PSI and PSI In-Depth Interpretations (print version) comes in two separate booklets (but sold as a package) with the in-depth report outlining strengths as well as common areas of difficulty. The PSI is focused on helping others develop so you can proactively take your performance to the next level. Participants receive personalized insights that deepen their understanding of self and others, making workplace interactions more enjoyable and effective.
The PSI can assist you to do the following:
- Discover your natural predisposition to time, tasks, people, and situations!
- Identify your basic personal style, which is the way you prefer to respond to time, people, tasks, and situations.
- Gain self-understanding and self-acceptance and greater appreciation and acceptance of others.
- Recognize the consequences and effect of your interpersonal style and the effect your personal style has on the way you relate to others.
- Discover your typical reactions to stress and pressure and learn how to compensate for your weaknesses.
- Better understand the style tendencies of others and learn to interact with them more effectively, to promote harmony and increase your credibility.
- Increase your productivity and success by sharing a common language when talking with others about the style behaviors that are preferred at home or on a particular job.
- Determine your preferred work style and work environment to more intentionally select the best job, role, and/or career for you
- Develop a plan to increase your style-flexibility and effectiveness in relation to tasks and in your interactions with others
- Facilitate team development through the careful assessment of team-member strengths.
Use the PSI to:
- Increase Emotional Intelligence
- Foster Self-Awareness of Self and Others
- Improve Performance & Communications
- Decrease Conflict
- Clarify Best Roles & Work Responsibilities
- Build Positive Teams & Engagement
- Equip Leaders
- Help Individuals Realize Their Full Potential
Who can benefit:
- All Employees & Team Members
- Students (15 years and older)
- Potential Employees
- Partners: Business and Personal