When we are not living in alignment with our values, our personal energy is disrupted, our internal drive is hindered and our fulfillment is diminished.
The Values Preference Indicator is one way of looking at your values and only part of a holistic personal or professional development plan. We acknowledge that the VPI values list is a good place to start and that other values not represented in this instrument can and will be important to you.
The VPI can assist you to do the following:
- Determine your personal and professional values preferences
- Provide a process to help you prioritize your values
- Confirm that what you THINK are your most important values really reflect what you actually value
- Understand how all your interpersonal relationships are affected by your top values
- Design a work/career life that best reflects your values and needs
- Outline a development plan to better align your life with the needs of your values
- Create a roadmap to help you make values-based decisions
- Make more intentional life choices
- Establish where you can increase your fulfillment and purpose in life
- Reduce conflict and increase harmony as others become aware of the needs and wants of your top values
- Accept others more easily as you recognize the different needs of others’ values
- Increase your overall confidence and clarity in all areas of your life
Use the VPI to:
- Prioritize Your Values
- Intentionally Design a Positive Work/Career Life
- Build a Life That is Congruent With Your Values
- Increase Individual and Team Performance
- Reduce Stress
- Improve Decision Making
- Make The Right Decision Every-Time!
Who can benefit:
- Everyone—No Exceptions!