The ISI can assist you to increase your overall instructional effectiveness and equip you with strategies for being pro-active and intentional with all your learners. This tool is useful for everyone involved in the transfer of knowledge or skills, including those who prepare instruction or who do on-the-job training.
Instructing others to learn is certainly a high calling. It requires using the best possible strategies to achieve the outcome and results that all parties seek. Today, human knowledge is doubling about every 24 months. That means the need for instruction and continuous learning has never been greater.
The ISI can assist you to do the following:
- Increase the success of your participants and students!
- Better understand the style tendencies of your students.
- Shift your instructional style to meet the student’s learning style needs.
- Improve your instructional effectiveness immediately.
- Increase your credibility with your learners.
- Learn how to immediately implement instructional flexibility.
- Develop a plan to increase your effectiveness in your interactions with your students.
Use the ISI to:
- Increase Your Instructional Impact and Results
- Build Mentor/Mentee Relationships
- Hire and Evaluate Instructors
- Confirm Instructional Style
- Determine Instructional Limitations
- Understand How to Teach Different Learning Styles
Who can benefit:
- Speakers and Trainers
- Human Resources Managers