Online JSI Compatibility Comparison Report (JSI-C)
The Job Style Indicator Compatibility Report (JSI-C) is an online system that brings CRG’s Job Style Indicator or Manager’s Job Style Indicator results together with each individual’s CRG style assessment results. The JSI-C then presents a compatibility level for each individual as compared to that specific position.
JSI Compatibility Reports Available in Four Packages with a declining per report investment based on your package selection.
All CRG online assessments are responsive design and mobile friendly!
The Job Style Indicator Compatibility Report (JSI-C) is an online system that brings CRG’s Job Style Indicator or Manager’s Job Style Indicator results together with each individual’s CRG style assessment results. The JSI-C then presents a compatibility level for each individual as compared to that specific position. There are four levels outlined from a Match, Slight Mismatch, Mismatch to Extreme Mismatch. Even though Style Compatibility is only one part of the hiring process the research is clear; unless there is a style match between the individual and the position it is nearly impossible to sustain engagement.
To generate a JSI Compatibility Report it requires the completion of an Online JSI or Manager’s JSI which is then compared to the results of one or more individuals who have completed one of CRG’s style assessments, specifically the Personal Style Indicator, Sales Style Indicator, Entrepreneurial Style and Success Indicator and/or the Instructional Style Indicator.
Avoiding putting a square peg into a round hole by using the JSI-C Report.
The JSI-C can assist you to do the following:
- Determine the work style job fit of a current employee and position.
- Compare the Job Style or M-JSI to applicants for a specific position.
- Provide you a detailed report ranking all applicants from ones that have the best style match to least job fit for a specific position.
- Create a single interview page and level of compatibility for each individual you have included into your report.
- Increase team performance through the shifting of work roles and responsibilities to better reflect team members’ job-fit.
- Reduce staff turnover and work-related stress levels.
- Develop plans for work style flexibility and improved role-effectiveness.
Use the JSI-C to:
- Selecting & Hiring New Personnel
- Placement & Hiring Agencies
- Facilitate Promotions
- Improved Communications
- Increase Employee Engagement
- Management Decision-Making
- Developing Work Teams
- Job Orientation
- Career Planning
- Performance Reviews
Who can benefit:
- All Individuals Responsible For Hiring
- Individuals Responsible for Employee Engagement & Performance
- Individuals Responsible For Promotions
- Career Developers/Counselors
- All Talent Management & HR Professionals
5 Pack, 10 Pack, 100 Pack, 500 Pack, 1000 Pack