Online Manager’s JSI
How can you hire the right person, if the hiring committee does not agree who is the best type of person for the position?
Avoid this challenge by using the Manager’s Job Style Indicator where up to 5 individuals can complete a Job Style Indicator on a single position—allowing you to review feedback from several decision-makers about the position.
Hiring the right person requires being clear about the requirements of the job and the characteristics of the person who will best fill it.
All CRG online assessments are responsive design and mobile friendly!
The Manager’s Job Style Indicator (M-JSI) helps you prioritize the types of tasks and the style behaviors required in the position. This is the enhanced version of our Job Style Indicator where up to 5 different individuals provide their feedback on the style requirements of a specific position.
The M-JSI can assist you to do the following:
Up to 5 individuals may complete a Job Style Indicator on a single position, allowing a manager to review feedback from several decision-makers about the position.
- Facilitator sends JSI assessments to up to 5 participants on a single position.
- Once all participants have completed the assessment, a Preliminary Report is sent to the manager/facilitator for review.
- The manager/facilitator reviews the results with the team and determines from all the feedback the best style pattern for this position. Upon which the manager/facilitator will create the M-JSI Final Report.
- Determine the required work style of a current/potential position, job or responsibilities
- Understand how other team members see the work style requirements for that position or role
- Confirms that the hiring team/individuals are on the same page in terms of expectations of a role and set of responsibilities.
- Identify the behavioral style of the responsibilities of a new position or business opportunity
- Provide a roadmap to match each person’s preferred work style and work environment to help him or her more intentionally select the best job, role, and/or career
- Use the M-JSI with any of CRG’s style assessments to determine work style compatibility. They include the Personal Style Indicator, Sales Style Indicator, Entrepreneurial Style and Success Indicator, and Instructional Style Indicator.
- Increase team performance through the shifting of work roles and responsibilities to better reflect team members’ job-fit
- Reduce staff turnover and work-related stress levels
- Develop plans for work style flexibility and improved role-effectiveness
Use the M-JSI to:
- Confirm Style Pattern and Requirements For A Role
- Clarify Responsibilities
- Confirm Behavioral Expectations
- Establish Mutual Understanding
- Confirm Working Style Needs
Who can benefit:
- HR and Hiring Managers
- Employees for Role Fit
- Potential Employees For Hiring
- Career Centers