Online Sales Style Indicator (SSI)
The Sales Style Indicator (SSI) is a powerful sales communication and learning tool that can instantly improve the performance and results of any sales or customer service professional. This 20+page in-depth report helps you and your sales team discover their natural selling style while instantly providing these same sales professionals a framework to determine clients’ preferred buying styles. Participants identify their specific SSI style pattern(s), which assists them to instantly understand their strengths and potential challenges so they can be more effective sales, sales managers, and customer service professionals.
All CRG online assessments are responsive design and mobile friendly!
Selling is one of the most important skills people should develop. It does not matter what our job or role is—we are all involved in selling. We are all selling our ideas and desires to others.
There is a full workshop built around the results of this assessment for individuals and team called Why Don’t You Sell The Way That I Buy?™ and soon to follow is an full eCourse to support you and your sales team.
The Sales Style Indicator can assist you to do the following:
- Identify your basic Sales Style of responding to prospects, clients, and sales tasks
- Gain self-understanding, self-acceptance, and greater understanding and acceptance of others
- Identify the consequences and/or strengths of your selling style when relating with your prospects and clients
- Identify your typical reactions to sales stress and pressure and learn how to compensate for your weaknesses
- Better understand the buying style tendencies of your client and learn to interact with them more effectively
- Learn how to successfully and quickly build rapport with your clients, potential clients, and others
- Increase harmony and productivity by sharing a common language when talking with others about the style behaviors that are more effective or productive in various sales situations
- Determine your preferred selling style and work environment, to more intentionally select the best sales role, structure, and responsibilities for you
- Gain an understanding of human behavior that you can use to ease tension and promote harmony in relationships with prospects and clients and in your interactions with your fellow workers
- Facilitate sales team development through the careful assessment of team-member strengths and weaknesses
- Develop a plan to increase your Sales Style flexibility and effectiveness during sales calls with prospects and clients and in your interactions with team members
Use the SSI to:
- Hire, Recruit, and Place
- Confirm Preferred Sales Style
- Understand Your Client’s Buying Styles
- Increase Sales Results and Build Rapport
- Coach Sales Performance
Who can benefit:
- All Sales Professionals
- Sales Managers
- Customer Service Teams
- Coaches, Trainers, Speakers
- Potential Employees
- Job Placement Counselors